FREE Consultation: +91 9830348396
Send Enquiry
Call Us: +91 9830348396

Please send your query we will get back to you

* marked filled is mandetory
Total Visitors : 331

SUDESH BANQUET

SUDESH BANQUET is located at Deshpriya Park, it is a one stop solution for all your Social and Corporate event needs. There are multiple options in terms of size and customization and are perfect for those who are seeking right ambience, quality food at a decent price. The venue is capable of accommodating upto 800 guests at a time. The venue is well connected via Metro and is in close proximity to the south-Kolkata Business district.

In Business since:
2000
Business Days/hours:
Everyday 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Price starts from :
30000 INR
Booking Notes:
70% advance of the estimated booking value (Venue + Decoration + Catering) at the time of booking and the remaining 30% on the day of event completion.
Cancellation Rule:
In case of cancellation for Weddings and other Social events, Advance is NOT refundable. For corporate events, the cancellation process is negotiable.
Payment Mode:
Cash / Cheque / Debit / Credit card / Internet mode
Any speciality:
Great ambience, Range of Personalization options that are available and well connected location.

Services:

  • Air-conditioned
  • Audio Visual Aids
  • Decorations
  • DJ And Music
  • Handicap Access
  • Lighting
  • Liquor License
  • Non-Veg
  • Outdoor Catering
  • Outdoor Setting
  • Parking
  • Rooms For Stay
  • Terrace
  • Valet Parking
  • Veg

Package Deals:

No deals available.

Reviews:

No reviews found .

Please login to write a review.

Map:

Photos:

pitqaJBYHs.jpg
CPL7bsYckZ.jpg
L5OwrZBnTV.jpg
c7ZM4aUew5.jpg
YLljxh5a9H.jpg
BEbFC9fl3J.jpg
34QBNIXi7l.jpg
eoHwXa7Czn.jpg
1R6LuOgC2t.jpg
8RKQ9nCliD.jpg
wkNK9Cthgo.jpg
XzjdWt8F9L.jpg
um7SOMLsNj.jpg
6vxCKFXzUY.jpg
yCSWLlpNaf.jpg
OEsZ6dTG9x.jpg
G8eU3CPahg.jpg
9X0PIGHLeY.jpg

Similar Vendors

Royal Banquet Hall & Guest House

Close proximity to Dumdum Metro station, Wooden flooring, Dolby Digital sound system and Central AC. AC Delux rooms are ..

Down Town Guest House & Banquet

Banquet booking cost is absolutely free for minimum 50 heads & above guest list. In case of less than 50 guests a separa..

The Legacy Banquet

A centrally located banquet is offering ceremonial halls with terrace within a reasonable price. Well maintained & beaut..

Megacity INN

A centrally located budget venue adjoing to Salt Lake area, next to Technopolis. It's a perfect match for your low budge..

IVORY Banquets

It's a One stop solution for all your event organizing needs. An ideal destination for Weddings, Receptions, Anniversari..

banner_image1475754641.jpg
Business with Us
Call Us
Send Enquiry